Monday, April 29, 2013

Cold Oatmeal

Cold Oatmeal

I have the tendency of finding a new recipe that I love, eating it nonstop and then getting sick of it. After an entire winter of eating Apple Pie Breakfast, I was sick of steel cut oats! Then last week my friend at work, Karen, brought me in some of her Cold Oatmeal. This is an added bonus to starting a blog. People are always letting me try their delicious food they make, and sending me good recipes. It is awesome! I loved the consistency and taste of the cold oatmeal. Needless to say, I am back on the steel cut oatmeal wagon, and happy to be there because they are so filling!


Cold Oatmeal

1/2 cup of steel cut oats
1/2 cup of any kind of milk (I used almond milk)
1 tablespoon of plain greek yogurt (I used almond yogurt)
Sprinkling of cinnamon
Fruit (I used blueberries)

Mix all ingredients together in a small container. Let it sit in the fridge overnight. When you are ready to eat add whatever fruit topping you like.




No comments:

Post a Comment