Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gluten Free at Citizens Bank Park!

Go Phillies!

I made it to my first Phillies game this year. Who can go to a baseball game without the typical snacks that go along with it? When you have food allergies, or are just trying to eat healthy, I think it is important to do some research before you go out somewhere. I heard Citizens Bank Park had a lot of healthy options, so I looked it up. They were voted the #1 ballpark in vegetarian options. They also have a ton of gluten free snacks, meals and drinks. Check out all their options here, and remember do your research BEFORE going out. Post places that had healthy choices that surprised you.



I have not had a hot dog in years, but had to give it a try! The bun was really good.

I tried a new gluten free beer


No comments:

Post a Comment