Monday, October 7, 2013

Eating on the Road

This summer my mom and I went on a road trip to Knoxville, Nashville and the Shenandoah Valley! It was an amazing trip, and I hope to post soon all about it. Before leaving for the trip I was concerned about eating out at restaurants for 12 days straight. I took a trip to Wegmans (my happy place) and stocked up on some road trip essentials. This took care of breakfast and snacks daily. Balance is the key to life so I definitely enjoyed lots of different kinds of barbecue in the south!

This was the first time I tried Cocomama. This quinoa breakfast cereal was so good and perfect for a busy morning. Quinoa is an amazing power food!




Puffins, Almond Milk, Breakfast on the Go, Cocomama


Almond butter, Almond pouches, KIND bars and KIND Healthy Grains bars



No comments:

Post a Comment