Saturday, March 23, 2013

Atlantic City

Atlantic City

One of my dad's favorite spots for a day trip in the spring was Atlantic City. We had a very specific tradition. When we got down to Atlantic City we would have lunch at Rainforest Cafe for my little brother Luke. Then we would go to the Pier Shops at Caesars, and get Starbucks. At the top of the pier are chairs in sand that give you an amazing view of the ocean. We would sit there and drink our coffee while Luke played in the sand. Before leaving we would stop at the best candy store ever IT'SUGAR. For my dad's birthday this year my brothers Denny, Luke, stepmom, and I all went down to Atlantic City. We enjoyed all our traditions and had an awesome day! It helps to have positive things to look forward to and great memories to hold on to for tough days. Here are some pictures.







1 comment:

  1. glad you were able to continue this tradition and remember the good times. :)

    ReplyDelete